5.9.12

"Costumes and Weapons"


         As I promised that I would update more about Phaedron’s costumes and weapons tonight, here they are!  I firstly need to talk about the costumes. The original paint of Lord Phaedron by Nene Tina Thomas shows that he wears a black vest, a white shirt with long sleeves, and long black pants. I asked her a permission to add more outer jacket with no sleeves, and Nene allowed me to do that. I got so happy to see the outcome. They worked very well together. To have the outer jacket, or don’t have, he looks very very smart on his outfits. I love to see him wearing the costumes with the black leather boots. The boots are made of the real leather and decorated with the silver rings for tiding the ropes. The silver rings from the boots show a perfect match with the silver thread on his black vest. I love this so much!
It looks very nice:-)

An outer jacket that made for him
         I got so amazed when I put the props (weapons): the main gauche/dagger, the rapier, and the pistol on his and posted. He looks very handsome and smart. I’m sorry that I cannot be able to share us all here in a complete set as the Lord Phaedron dolls will be brought out from the final fire/kiln tomorrow morning. (I wish and hope for the success that there will not be any problems about them during the final firing process.) The scabbards for the main gauche and the rapier are perfectly fit on them. Still, they need to be wrapped with the cloth or leather for the final. The straps are also needed, too.  About the pistol, I found it’s quite small compared to the Phaedron’s hand. So I think I’ll need to oversize the holder and make it a little longer.
A perfect size that Phaedron can hold in his hand.



This is so beautiful indeed.



However,...

This one needs fixing!!! Oh No!
         All of these weapons are made of the "Real Sliver” They are all quite heavy by their weight, but that’s good when you can polish them and keep them look so shiny or let them turn dark by your need. I LOVE these weapons so much!!! For me, it’s worth to have them. I wish I could share you some picture when the Phaedron doll holding them. But, please wait a bit more for the pictures as I haven’t painted any..oops sorry. Have a good night everyone. Thank You so much/Nune

8 comments:

  1. Nune, the Outfits are amazing and exquisite! He looks very smart. I'm waiting for your picture for this sets.
    Love your work always!
    /Nattawadee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much to Nattawadee:-) I hope you will like the whole pictures when things are done:-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, the costume and guns look amazing!!! Truly stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Eiko82:-) Thank You very much!!! You're always lovely:-)

      Delete
  3. amazing!! the costume is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish things will be finish so soon:-) Thank you so much for the comment,Inkubus.

      Delete
  4. Nune, your attention to detail is just outstanding. This costume is simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete