1.1.12

H.A.P.P.Y N.E.W. Y.E.A.R. 2012

         Saying goodbye to 2011...Last year was the first year that I officially posted the whole things into an official website, immortalclassique.com.

         I'm so happy to get to know many doll collectors and nice people who admire my creations. I would like to say" Thank You'' very very much for all supports, encouragements,letters, and gifts from many nice people here. I promise I will make things better in the future. A part of my inspiration to be success is the feedbacks and communications from you all here. I really appropriate this.

        "Thank you very much for a nice opportunity for a new face like me.I wish everyone a Happy New Year 2012 and all the success in everything you do. Love, Life, wealth, and health to be you all here."
Hugs Always
Nune

1 comment: