21.10.12

Outer Space...

         ...The male dolls are done and quite ready to ship in a day. So I think it's time to reveal the next girl after the Lord Phaedron Danne. She's the girl number 7th (after The Queen Victoria). I got some inspiration from the metallic dress by a fashion couture about the "Outer Space". So this is how she comes into this way...I haven't had any names for her yet, but I think many of us have already seen her face sclupt through my FB. Here, I would like to share her costume.

An Overall Design
         This is how the metallic dress looks like in wax...she needs a metallic helmet and big earrings,too:-)
in wax process...
         Let's look closer...I cannot wait to see it's done in metallic dress! Sometimes I cannot deny the shiny stuffs as well.


She needs a sweet brassiere and panty:-)
         This is the outer gown...it's the chiffon with the embroidery work. This is quie annoying as the beading works crawl on the white chiffon. It's quite difficult but it's coming to the right direction. It should be a very very long gown...

     When this girl is done, we will probably see a new doll making style by my own. There are more to post about my last sclupts a couple years ago that I'd like to share. It could be a tale how I started making dolls. However, I think I should end this thread now as it's very late for tonight!
Thank You very much to all of my friends here. Have a good night/Nune

My Skecth..

8 comments:

  1. Oh! Love this one, too! How is it possible, that you make me "Ah and Oh" time after time! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Thank you very much Malkama. I always say Ah and Oh by many Medias,too:-) Thank You for the fashions' today!

      Delete
  2. Nune, I turn down that this doll will eclipse all who was early!
    Each time your dolls force me more and more fade in contemplation of beauty. It's amazing, but all of your dolls as in a fairy tale! even if they are modern, they all magical. You are a great dreamer))
    You create a real fairy tale)
    Jul))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jul...I was thinking a couple days ago while I was sick on my bed..I have some pictures of the dolls fairytales by my own imagination..but it seems I cannot reach them much as I have in my mind...What I need is time to grow me up and have more skills to practice more things. I wish I can achive what I ;ove to do one day:-) Thank You once again, Jul./Nune

      Delete
  3. I love how her dress looks. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much Eiko82:-) I was curious...(if you don't mind telling me) where the last Avartar of a lady in pink? Is that you? I miss that avartar sometimes:-)

      Delete
  4. Nune - this new doll is going to be amazing! The beadwork on the chiffon is just exquisite and I can't wait to see the metallic dress finished....even in wax it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much Merrijane...I'm so glad to see you here:-) I can see some beauty from the wax and sclupt processes:-) Please keep following my works:-) Thank You to you once again/Nune:-)

      Delete